High quality, exceptional design and performance define our crossover product line. They are a proven winner when it comes to bumping up the horsepower of your daily driver or race car. Our universal X crossovers fit an overwhelming variety of classic cars with extreme ease of installation. Our model-correct kits install like a dream. Theres no skimping on materials here. All crossovers include dual 409 stainless reinforcement plates at the welds where they are needed most. All pipes are mandrel bent, to allow for the maximum flow of exhaust gasses, which boosts acceleration. Fabricated using the highest quality materials, mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel pipe resists corrosion and extends the life of your system.
This 2.5" mandrel bent X crossover kit is especially made for 94-96 Impala SS models, but will fit other GM B body cars for the same years. It will bolt right in to your existing system. Plated U-clamps are included.
XGI10 also fits the following:
- 94-96 Caprice with the 4.3L (requires factory hangers be added to driver side pipe)
- 91-96 Caprice w/ LT1 (direct bolt-on)
- 94-96 Roadmaster sedan w/ LT1 (direct bolt-on)
- 94-96 Caprice/Roadmaster wagon (tailpipes are diff. due to the gas tank)
- 92/93 Roadmaster sedans (will work with a dual hump crossmember or mods to factory crossmember)
Pypes Exhaust Facebook
Pypes Exhaust Twitter
Pypes Exhaust Instagram
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING