2015-16 Ford Mustang Cat Back System w/ H-Box SFM80MH
First it was the Pype Bomb, then the Step Tube Technology long tube headers and now the H-Box and X-Box Catback systems. We are not strangers to coming up with something out of the box that changes the Mustang market and these new catbacks are no different. As you can see by the cut-away pictures, we have placed an H-Pipe or an X-Pipe in the center of the inlet box resulting in basically a mid-pipe on steroids. Features include:
- H-Box or X-Box Technology inlet box.
- Pypes exclusive mid-muffler design.
- 3" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel.
- Interchangeable connection adapters to go from stock to full 3".
- 4" oversized polished or Black stainless double wall tips.
- Easy installation using factory hangers.
- Superior sound, horsepower and torque without drone.
***This is designed for a factory hookup.
For an upgrade to HDR78SK-3 (full 3" headers and downpipes) use Part# PVA12-3K***
This system will NOT fit a convertible
Pypes Exhaust Facebook
Pypes Exhaust Twitter
Pypes Exhaust Instagram
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W60.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: fred04/13/2016 02:32AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 weekNot purchased from: Pypes Performance Exhaust
I bought the SFM80MH. This exhaust is as deep sounding as a high strung Coyote motor can sound. No Rasp! No drone. It is on the louder side but not excessive. I had an MBRP street system that sounded good below 3500rpm but got raspy after that. I did have to heat and bend one hanger on the tail pipe passenger side to get the exact fitment I wanted but overall fitment and quality is excellent! Very Happy.
You must login to post a review.